Global Research Programme & Workshop
AILIMA is seeking talented and conscientious students to join our A-team to produce valuable research for Indonesia Energy Development. Challenge yourself in this rewarding two months program and gain robust experiences from our technology and experts.
Grow yourself to the fullest potential with some of the best minds in AILIMA!
Go Global, Stay Local!
Benefits & Perks
- Research project for your KP/TA/or other related project.
- Exclusive coaching and development program mentorship.
- Full access to AILIMA’s technology.
- Opportunity to be published and presented on the international geothermal conferences in Iceland, New Zealand, USA, etc.
- Project allowance.
- A highly driven university student from all batch.
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Proficient in English.
- Write a short essay on LinkedIn caption and tag AILIMA. Essay should be written in English and maximum 1300 characters.
- Theme: Challenges or Solutions to Renewable Energy Development in Indonesia.
- Essay Title: [AILIMA GROW : (your title)].
- Hashtag: #AILIMAGROW #RenewableEnergy #Indonesia.
- Send your CV and preferred topic (listed below) to email@example.com.
- Follow our LinkedIn (AILIMA) & IG Page (@ailima.co.id).
- Deadline application: 15 October 2020.
- Onboard: End of October 2020.
An Integrated Approach for Reducing Drilling Risk: Top Of Reservoir Determination in the Geothermal Exploration Stage.
Geophysics, Geology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics
A Systematic Review of Artificial Neural Networks in Developing Geothermal Surface Production System.
Chemical, Mechanical, Petroleum Engineering, and Science.
Economic Feasibility Assessment of the Intermediate Temperature Geothermal System in East Indonesia.
Economics, Engineering, all related background
Frequently Asked Questions
You must write the essay on theLinkedIn caption (not attaching PDF or else) and tag us. Topic: Challenges or Solutions to Renewable Enery Development in Indonesia.
Title: [AILIMA GROW: (your title)]. Put hashtag #AILIMAGROW #RenewableEnergy #Indonesia